Franklin School was established in 1995 and is operated as a school of choice by the Corvallis School District. Even though Franklin has no geographic enrollment boundary, we have a diverse population that reflects the characteristics of our community. Franklin is an exceptional school that holds high expectations for all members of its community.
Franklin K-8 features a comprehensive and rigorous K-8 instructional program through which students experience the complete Core Knowledge Curriculum. Franklin School provides a solid education that includes:
- An emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics
- Straight-grade classrooms
- A focus on individual learning, hard work, and
- personal responsibility
- Standardized testing, report cards with letter grades (3-8)
- High expectations for academic achievement and discipline parent input and involvement