Dates to remember
- January 18th – Holiday – Martin Luther King, Jr. – No School
- February 3rd-5th – Teacher Professional Development & Grading – No School
- February 9th – Franklin PTA Meeting, 6:00pm
SafeOregon is a statewide school safety tip line for students to use to report school safety threats. If you know of someone who is in immediate danger, dial 911.
- For non-emergency safety concerns, submit a tip in one of the following ways:
- Email: tip@safeoregon
- Phone or text: 844-472-3367
- Mobile App: get it on iTunes or Google Play
- Submit a form online at: https://tips.safeoregon.com/
All personal information is optional and confidential and all tips go immediately to a tip line technician 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Tips are analyzed and forwarded to designated school staff who can help resolve reported incidents.
Latest News & Events
Earn $ for Franklin School by registering for any of the following programs. It’s so easy!!
Want to Volunteer in the classroom or for an event?
You must be a cleared volunteer to work in the classroom or any PTA or school event. If you are interested in volunteering click below for more details!
The goal of the PTA is to collaborate with staff and teachers to create an effective learning community.
Monthly meetings are on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm.
Connect with us!