Back to School Picnic/BBQ – Friday, Sept. 13, 6-8p
- blankets and picnic baskets, folding chairs, lawn games
- your own plates, utensils, and cups to reduce waste
- dish to pass… including labeled utensils
- Last Name A-H, a favorite SALAD to share
- Last Name I-P, a favorite SIDE DISH (excluding chips) to share
- Last name Q-Z, a favorite HEALTHY DESSERT to share
Earn $ for Franklin School by registering for any of the following programs. It’s so easy!!
Want to Volunteer in the classroom or for an event?
You must be a cleared volunteer to work in the classroom or any PTA or school event. If you are interested in volunteering click below for more details!
The goal of the PTA is to collaborate with staff and teachers to create an effective learning community.
Monthly meetings are on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm.
Connect with us!