Here are some end-of-school-year notes!
- Franklin School had a fabulous online Commencement Celebration for our 8th Grade students on Wednesday, June 17. If you missed it, you can still view it here – hdttps://youtu.be/_gEHJnycPKQ!
- Virtual Library – there are so many wonderful, free resources for students to utilize over the summer. They have been compiled in an interactive online slideshow:
- Franklin Talent Show – in case you missed it, this video showcases the many talents of Franklin Students – https://youtu.be/klc2doZyS18.
- Art Activities-Actividadeses website – Mrs. Sanders has put together this wonderful resource for over the summer activities!
SafeOregon is a statewide school safety tip line for students to use to report school safety threats. If you know of someone who is in immediate danger, dial 911.
- For non-emergency safety concerns, submit a tip in one of the following ways:
- Email: tip@safeoregon
- Phone or text: 844-472-3367
- Mobile App: get it on iTunes or Google Play
- Submit a form online at: https://tips.safeoregon.com/
All personal information is optional and confidential and all tips go immediately to a tip line technician 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Tips are analyzed and forwarded to designated school staff who can help resolve reported incidents.
Latest News & School Events
Earn $ for Franklin School by registering for any of the following programs. It’s so easy!!
Want to Volunteer in the classroom or for an event?
You must be a cleared volunteer to work in the classroom or any PTA or school event. If you are interested in volunteering click below for more details!
The goal of the PTA is to collaborate with staff and teachers to create an effective learning community.
Monthly meetings are on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm.
Connect with us!