Students are NOT required to bring the supplies listed to attend school.
In order to reduce the back-to-school financial burden for families, all general classroom supplies (e.g. pencils, glue, crayons) have been funded by our district and purchased in bulk. For 2018-19, you will see a streamlined list of personal student supplies. If you are interested in donating items from the school wish list or other items, please drop them off at the Franklin office, thank you! Please contact the Franklin office if confidential assistance with personal student supplies is needed or if you have any questions, 541-757-5747.
PERSONAL STUDENT SUPPLY LIST
- Backpack large enough to carry papers and books – no backpacks with wheels please
- Lunch Bag/Box – we encourage re-usable if you are bringing lunch from home
- Water Bottle – Straw or Pull Top preferred to minimize spills/NO GLASS
- Closed-Toe Shoes – suitable for PE & recess
- Lightweight water resistant jacket for recess on rainy days
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY: Large 2-3” Binder – Large and Sturdy!
SCHOOL WISH LIST (These items will be distributed to classrooms as needed)
Our School often needs a supply of frequently used items listed below.
Donations of these items are appreciated!
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Black Fine Point Sharpies
- Expo Brand Dry Erase Markers – Black Fine Point, Low Odor
- Expo Brand Dry Erase Markers – Chisel Point, Low Odor
- College and Wide-ruled notebook paper
- One subject, college-ruled spiral notebooks
- White Copy Paper