Students are NOT required to bring the supplies listed to attend school.
The Corvallis School District has determined that they will be providing some general school supplies for all students for the 2019-20 school year!! This applies to Franklin’s Elementary and Middle School Students. Please find the District message here! Personal Supplies will be the only requested supplies this year (Backpack, water bottle, etc.). If you did not receive this list one is available at the school office.
If you are interested in donating items from the school wish list or other items, please drop them off at the Franklin office, thank you! Please contact the Franklin office if confidential assistance with personal student supplies is needed or if you have any questions, 541-757-5747.
PERSONAL STUDENT SUPPLY LIST
- Backpack large enough to carry papers and books – no backpacks with wheels please
- Lunch Bag/Box – we encourage re-usable if you are bringing lunch from home
- Water Bottle – Straw or Pull Top preferred to minimize spills/NO GLASS
- Closed-Toe Shoes – suitable for PE & recess
- Lightweight water resistant jacket for recess on rainy days
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY: Large 2-3” Binder – Large and Sturdy!
Please be sure to label personal student supplies!
Our School often needs a supply of frequently used items listed below.
Donations of these items are appreciated!
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Black Fine Point Sharpies
- Expo Brand Dry Erase Markers – Black Fine Point, Low Odor
- Expo Brand Dry Erase Markers – Chisel Point, Low Odor
- College and Wide-ruled notebook paper
- One subject, college-ruled spiral notebooks
- White Copy Paper